8.07.2006

Thats it for me Im out just now Im wondering where the hell Im going. I dont have any idea maybe its a decent store and not a shithole but where do you go from 493 its at the top. Working with Baker and Gatlin was pretty damn good how much more experience can you get in one store A high powered store manager and two high powered co's and the motherload of sales. Im full throttle now cant wait to get to a low volume and lay the hammer.
In other news myspace is addictive Ive been messing with this thing and its fun the only thing I wish is that it could be a little more customized alot of the pages you cant tell what the hell is going on and cant read the damn text. I know mgrady.com is not perfect but its ok and legible I think. Hmmm maybe I need to do something with it this week its been awhile. I think I want to go see talledega nights i dont care much for nascar but I do like to make fun of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home