7.12.2003

Laugh are you serious hell yeah I laughed I was laughing before I even saw the second part where you said I did.. There is something about camel humor that I like. I have never been to dubai but I hear that it is a rich country and all that crap, well stealing peoples money will make you rich I guess. My favorite country that I want to go to is egypt. I am enamored with the pyramids and the ancient temples and stuff. I hope someday I get to go but I would probably have to kill some terrorists while im there and that would get messy. I am a mossad agent in my secret life. I was trained in an israeli army camp on the gaza strip to defend against terrorism and the suppresion of hamas sleeper cells at home and abroad. I also am an expert at disarming explosives and interrogation techniques. I know 10 languages and I am also ranked a master marksman with a mp5 and hk. Most of the time though I just stock groceries and answer stupid questions somehow I dont think Im fully utilizing all my skills at kroger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home