9.25.2003

In my other post I told you I was reading Whos looking out for you,, well here is a summary of a paragraph that is pretty much the rule I live by its something like this. Its improtant for all people to recognize that only good people can really look out for you. Bad people are looking out for themselves and will use you. they will pretend to have your best interests at heart but will kick you in the head when your usefulness to them expires. But a good friend will last a lifetime. And that person will look out for you if you demonstrate your are worth looking out for. Before you can find help in this world you have to devlop qualities that are respected by good people.

If you are selfish, shallow, money grubbing, manipulative, callous, violent, petty envious, gossipy or self-destructive, then you will soon be on your own. Nobody will ever look out for you, with the possible exception of your mom. She is compelled by nature to do so. Think about that one a minute do you know people that that match nearly all of these, Take note I warned you, and in your dealings with these types of people remember later when it happens to you something I refer to as Grady's prophecy,, I TOLD YOU SO, Its not bragging if it happens.

Selfish manipulative people usually are not subtle. Their character is obvious to any perceptive person. The problem is that people dont see them for what they really are they see them for what they want them to be. That is one of the most true statements that I have ever heard.

Something else Ill throw in is something Ive heard from my district manager at meetings since he came here. There are 3 questions people ask themselves when dealing with others and before they will follow you.

1. Do they care about me

2. Can I trust them

3. Are they competent

If you answer yes to all three questions then likely you will follow someone.

Im taking the time to share this post because I think its important to shed light on some situations and encourage someone to stop and evaluate whats going on, because most times you can make the right decisions in life if you see things the way they really are instead of what everyone wants them to be.

Have fun, Be smart, Be responsible for yourself, Dont associate with losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home